Tuesday, March 14, 2006

i found myself,
having no reason to smile.



oh great.
i'm having aches all over..
my butt hurts. =/
my arms & shoulders hurt..
i think it's becos i have not exercise for ages!
heh~
that explains my size (:


i'm so lazy to get outta the house..
have to go back to school again later.. sighs.
but look on the bright side!
i'm going shopping with asg later! wooo~


ytd.. jie went for an eye checkup.
she complains that she cant see the whiteboard.
gosh.. she's like.. sitting infront of me during class.
& she cant see. hoho!
but i can! cos i have 6/6 vision :D
but! she doesnt need to wear one cos her eyesight is on the borderline of myopia.
i wanna wear glasses too!
^^

looking at the happy faces of my parents,
i couldnt bear letting them down with my utterly disgraceful results..
sighs..


i bought a new bag ytd!!
WOOO!
& my mum was unhappy bout it..
cos on jan, i bought an op sling bag.
& i used it for bout 3 mths, then, i've changed another bag.
she thinks it's wasteful..
but i think it's cool!
having to change bags for 3 mths.
hohoho!


i suddenly thought of an incident,
theres this particular girl, alibaba knows her.
i still rmb, when i was sec 2,
she scolded me, bitch.
we knew immediately it was her.
we were in the computer lab.
so my sis, who was in a rage,
stomped madly to her, and swing that girl to face her,
& she scolded her,
"what the fuck, she wasnt even online, how can she even scold you?! & fucking hell, stop going to her blog! shit you"
yep! thats wad i rmbed.
& i started & diao her.
now, i think shes letting out the infos of people..
ahhh.. complicated.
hehhh~


i'm learning how to repent for my sins.
i wanna do something good for people.
thats why, i'm starting to do good deeds for people..
=)


i wanna return to my childhood..
where there is unlimited happiness.
x)

No comments: